This journey of mine over the last 2 years has taught me strategies deal with my own anxieties.
Also how to recognise the early seeds and growth of a potential anxiety or gremlin
so my decision is this, STOP
- Stop: measuring my life by other people’s achievements
- Stop: the small things wind me up
- Stop: putting my hand in the fire, when it is of no benefit to myself. ie taking on other people problems.
- Stop: lowering my standards or raising them impossibly high to suit others
- Stop: judging people by my standards
Instead I’ve decided
- I can only ever do my best in anything I do.
- I should be true to myself,my beliefs values and ethics
- Change what I can,leave alone what I cannot.
- React as an adult,not as a chimp even when the chimp is right the assertive human should enable the chimps thinking.
These are just a few thoughts that will make my life better