After listening to the “chimp paradox ” fir the tenth time I have been able to get to grips with another problem.
I have Accepted that I can not change what has happened, or that there are other chimps/humans involved.
I am moving on with a plan that I will put things right when I can,
- Facts are better than feelings
- We choose who we want in our troop emotionally and intellectually
- Half truths are more destructive than lies
- The truth may hurt, but it is the truth
- You are human and have found a way to deal with things
These are just a few truths that Clarence is being given to stop him stressing.